Friday, January 22, 2016

Third villagers design

This is somthing we wanted to do almost after we finished the last design and, this month, since we had touch some parts involving them, we decided to redo it.


Little dress up added for $10+ patrons.

But wait... third design? Yes, there was a primal design we wanted to bury, but now, enough time has passed to laugh about what was our shame.

Unpublished design (open only if you are very curious and want to be desapointed):http://img110.xooimage.com/files/d/f/f/sin-t-tulo-10-4e2c4d4.jpg


5 comments:

  1. This game wouldd still look good on kimochi

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi and thanks for your interest for our game to be on Kimochi. The thing is we don't really have a problem with the game published there but since our game is going to be free, now it's very unfinished and we update it every month, we don't really see the point of publishing it there. It will be somthing more to take care of and we are really out of time right now. Maybe in future

      Delete
  2. Hi guys, i wrote this on other posts but the problema is still there :(
    "I have a problem with the game, I saved data and when I tried to enter again it stayed for 2 days "0/100 dfgdg" and I can't enter, I checked that my adobe was right, restarted the computer, etc. Do you know how can I play again? I don't care if I have to begin again but at least I'd like to play xD.
    Thank you"

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi, and sorry for the late answer. I don't really know what could be but probably a solution could be delete the cookies from your browser (this will delete the temporary files and with it the saved game but also other saved browser games or the password your browser remebers...)

      Delete
    2. It does that one mine, too. Right click and hit play and it should go straight into the game. Worked for me at least.

      Delete