Thursday, January 7, 2016

Alpha 1.9.9 Patreon release and Alpha 1.9.5 public release

With the power of one thousand coffees and a hundred cups of instant noodles we finally got it!

This month we had a couple of problems with the timing. We didn't expect cleaning the intro and the writing was going to take us so much time. We expected it for the minigames and it really was quite time :p but still quite happy with the upgrades. Hope you like it.

Alpha 1.9.9

Upgrades:

· Cleaned code on the intro
· Training combat minigeme (upgrade the damage in combat)
· Study minigame (now you start with less max. magic points and study increase it)
· Training strength minigame (now you start with less max. energy points and training increase it)
· The books you can buy at Rala's shop upgrade the results of trainings and study.
· New events for the academy (Althoug you'll have to complete some events to access inside. Only text and a new background for the door)
· Mage outfit for Elana.
· Now you can find Loola in the market (3 images and a minigame).
· Now you can find Supreme sister Jane in the church (9 images and a small animation)
· Some minnor interface addjustments.

Known bugs:

· If the auto-observe is activated, first time you find a singular character a frame apears out of places but the event starts normally after a mouse click.
· In a fight if you do the “fucktality” and the oral female animation apears you'll see the crazy tits bug.
· In a fight if you do the “fucktality” the music of the action stays until the end of the fight.

Alpha 1.9.5:

http://elanachampionoflust.blogspot.com.es/2015/12/alpha-19-for-patrons-alpha-18-public.html

24 comments:

  1. It's a great update, like always :)

    Random annoyance though, I kind of wish I could turn off or at least turn down how often I get the repeats for the special characters. I'm just trying to see normal scenes in an area and I get Wet and Kaeryn over and over and over (seriously more than half my observations are these two, and I get 5-8 times consecutively very commonly), it makes it really frustrating just to check if I've seen everything to see at each level of influence. Since those two can appear everywhere, I'll probably see them into the hundreds of times before I can even get all areas to 100% influence. It's even more difficult to check for normal scenes in the bar for example, since there's also the bards popping up.

    I guess the shortened version is, I love you girls, but I want to see other people :P

    Maybe the special characters could appear once per entry to the area? So you could use the manual observe button to spam for normal scenes but still have the chance to see special characters every time you use a skill or spell.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Recently we think we found a way to solve it nicely :P
      The random and the % of the game had given problems to us since the begining of the developement.

      Delete
  2. Don´t abuse too much with the coffee and eat healthy guys aaand good work like always :P

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey ever considered putting this game on https://kimochi.co/ ?

      Delete
  3. Great work so far. I only just found the game, but have thoroughly enjoyed it. Some issues I had seen are, I cant seem to locate the shop, as well as the special characters showing up too often.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
  4. I'm running Alpha 1.9, if that is the on without the shop, my bad. And if that is the case, I would appreciate it if you would direct me to the correct version.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you have to find Rala enough times in the forest enough times and do the right choices and the she will allow you to go to the shop

      Delete
  5. is There a bug with kaeryn or it's not done the =.= development of the scene . I ask because ._. i met her ALWAYS and http://i.imgur.com/bPwd95f.jpg after this next time when i met her it's the same =.= it's like a loop , just wanted to see if is a bug / not finished . PS:i searched for this question in other comments but i didn't saw it and at bug / upgrade didn't saw something that to say it's undone/bug . Maybe i didn't ^^ saw it. Just want to know :D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have to add a closing event for her. It's unfinished.

      Delete
  6. I've been playing the game for quite a while, i think i got everything that is possible, except for the flute that should be purchasable in the shop. For what i know, the two bards scenes will continue if you get the flute that should be in the shop, but i can't get it, is it not implemented or a bug? ( I've seen two things that should be in the shop but aren't: the books and the flute. ) - According to patch 1.9.5 patch notes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Should be, the flute is also in the topleft is quite difficult to be seen.

      Delete
  7. Been playing for awhile myself, got a quick question - are we able to download the game anywhere? I'd like to play it offline instead of in a private browsing tab. that way i keep my save data. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. here you can:https://legendofkrystal.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=34&t=5224&cache=1

      Delete
  8. I don't know if its a bug or not but whenever I try to do The girl in the markets minigame the pleasure bar wont go up at all

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. you have to move up the mouse a little, then wait and the bar will fill a little. After that move it up a little more and repeat until the end

      Delete
    2. Tried this, and the bar maxed out, but the game never resolved, is it supposed to?

      Delete
    3. It's bugged in this version, I'm afraid

      Delete
  9. Finally, a sex game that's actually interesting! I especially like the artstyle of the game. My only complaint is that the sex could use a little more depth (like adding a minigame or moving the mouse on certain bodyparts).

    Btw, I found the third sigil (not including Wet's) and it appears I'm at a deadend. Am I missing something, or is it simply that the game is not finished at that point?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you like it! I'm afraid there is still no way to finish the game because it's it's very unfinished. If you have found all the singulars we mentioned in the descriptions of the alphas, and the observing events, that's it for now

      Delete
  10. Where can you find the mage outfit?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You'll find it with the mage woman outside the academy, you'll need a couple of magic skills unlocked

      Delete