Wednesday, April 3, 2024

Random event and quick note.


 Hi everyone!


Before the event we just wanted to comment that las week we had some personal matters that took quite some time and this was the reason we were not posting. This week we are still adjusting a couple of thing but working at good speed and next week we'll be back at full force.

Sorry about it and have a nice day!

Now the event!:

A woman rushes into the bathroom and finds her roommate masturbating.

Before he can protest the woman pushes him aside and sits on the toilet.

Woman: I gotta pee! I gotta pee! AAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhh.... What a relief...

The woman looks accusingly at her roommate.

Woman: You can do that in your room! You don't have to hog the bathroom to grope yourself!

Suddenly her gaze drops to the man's throbbing erection.

Woman: It hasn't deflated one bit.... In fact... since I've been looking at it, it's getting bigger... Fatter...

The woman sighs.

Woman: Come here. Let me finish you off. I've been very rough and my doctor says that if I can't help my fits of anger, I should at least apologize.

The woman wraps her hands around her roommate's penis, almost without touching it, studying its orography.

Woman: Besides... Oh, gods... It's so swollen it looks like it's about to explode.... I'm curious to see how long it takes me to make you ejaculate from such an unsexy position....

Her roommate throbs vigorously between her hands.


Woman: Oh... Does this look sexy to you...? How about like this...?

The woman slowly spreads her legs and leans back. Her lips slowly peel away with the movement and her roommate's member is now throbbing violently, leaking a few drops of clear liquid.

Woman: Shit, even I'm starting to get horny.... After I help you, you might have to help me.

No comments:

Post a Comment