Friday, November 11, 2022

Event of the week and quick note

 



Hi, everyone!

As mentioned this week we were focused on writing and there is no much new art to show. The good thing is, now we have a lot of events for Lustbringer that will need art and next week we'll start working on it.

Have a nice weekend!

EVENT OF THE WEEK:

Lily: A kiss on the lips? The fuck are you saying?... Look, I was thinking of kissing my friend's cock here, until it gets totally black because of my lipstick... But anyway, let’s have some… kisses. 

Spirit: Maybe we could... 

Lily: Haha... Don't freak out... I've already seen that thing shaking inside your pants... I was just teasing you.  

Lily: ... 

Lily: Do you know what I told you about making your dick go black with my lipstick?  

Spirit: Aha... 

Lily: Well, I'm going to make it go black and dry.  

Spirit: It’s the least sexy thing they have ever said to me and yet it turned me on.  

Lily: And you... 

Elana: Huh? Lily: Do you remember the rhythm of my music? 

Elana: More or less. 

Lily: More or less?! Yes or no?!

 Elana: Yes... 

Lily: Then take the dildo of your choice from my collection and you can penetrate me at my own rhythm while I take care of him.


 Do you like our games and want to help us to make possible continue doing them? Please consider becoming one of our patrons. But you can helps us too without spending any money by liking and sharing our content! :D
https://www.patreon.com/elanachampionoflust https://twitter.com/elana_official    

No comments:

Post a Comment