Monday, September 19, 2022

Alternative tale: The new roomate.

 "One day... One day is all it took her to have her way with him after she moved into the apartment..."


"I thought we were falling in love with each other...
I thought he was going to be the one... But again it seems I was wrong...
Now all I have left is my desire...
My dreams of him looking for me during the night...
Sneaking into my room and using me as he would have pleased..."


"Now I'm just jealous... And worried...
Worried because I'm not jealous of her... I'm jealous of him...
Worried because if she looks at me again that way... She will prove my feelings for him were as feeble as the ones he had for me..."




Do you like our games and want to help us to make possible continue doing them? Please consider becoming one of our patrons. But you can helps us too without spending any money by liking and sharing our content! :D
https://www.patreon.com/elanachampionoflust https://twitter.com/elana_official   

No comments:

Post a Comment