Wednesday, January 27, 2021

Event of the week

 

Elana: Perhaps I would dare to try some of the jellybeans if you’d let me touch you in a dirty way.

Jin: Excellent! Of course, I'll gladly let you touch me in a dirty way. What jellybean you’d like to choose?

Elana: The Blue one of abundance.

Jin: Excellent choice! Can I recommend you to take more than one?

Elana: It won’t be bad, right?

Jin: In this particular case, the effect will be more... Spectacular... You'll see, trust me.

Elana grabs a handful of blue jellybeans and eats them. After a flash of light, multiple Elanas appear. These smile and speak at a time.

Elana: Come on, Jin… You won’t last us even a minute.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Not much art coming this week, because we are writing Utopia but we'll probably a little minigame soon.

Have a nice day!   https://www.patreon.com/elanachampionoflust

https://twitter.com/elana_official      

No comments:

Post a Comment