Monday, October 26, 2020

Event of the week: Laia's request

 


Elana: You know... If you’re getting bored, ask us whatever you’d like to do to kill the time... In fact, I have in mind a couple of things that we could...
Laia points at the Spirit.
Laia:  Would he like to put his thing inside me?
Elana: He’d love it...
Spirit: I’d love it!
Laia: But...
Elana: But?
Laia: It's just... There’s something a little bit weird that I...
Elana: Speak without fear.
Laia: I have these strange memories... doing something like that... But not with my little hole down there… But for my other hole... Somehow, I remember that I used to like it...
Elana: Spirit?
Spirit: If that’s what you want... I'll be gentle,Laia.
Laia: No... I... Well if you want to... as for me…I'd rather want you to not be gentle… I think I’d like it more...
Elana: Laia... The more I know this girl, the more I like her...


https://www.patreon.com/elanachampionoflust

https://twitter.com/elana_official  

No comments:

Post a Comment