Wednesday, September 26, 2018

Event of the week!

 "Why, oh Goddess? Why do you ignore my prayers?"

 An Adept is praying before the altar. "I've always followed your designs ... I've always been straight and diligent Why chaos seizes me then? Why have you taken my strength?"

 "Is this a test, Goddess? Do you allow this heat and hunger invade my belly and thoughts to test me?"

 "I resisted, you know I have resisted, Goddess, but I've reached the limit. I have no strength ... Why don't you help me, oh, Goddess?"

-------------------------------------------------------------------------

Btw, android version it's looking good and, there are already a lots of events written for the beta version (archives, hot springs, war and demons area already done and we hope to have written elven queen, Jane and archmage events by the end of the month to be able to focus on implementation, images and animations next month). 

No comments:

Post a Comment