Wednesday, January 9, 2019

The couple behind the window


Elana looks out through a window where light comes from. Inside there is a couple undressing ready to go to the bed.

 “I said no, woman!” Says the man, outraged. “We already disappointed the Goddess yesterday, it won't happen again today. We'll cuddle neatly and sleep.That is what the beds are made for.”

 The woman sighs but Elana sees amusement in her eyes. “Oh ... Okay ... Let's sleep,” she says grabbing the man by the hand and leading him to the bed. Both huddle ready to sleep.

 “What's that thing that presses against my ass?” whispers the woman without opening her eyes. “You know very well what it is, woman … Eventually it will go off, you just sleep...” grumbles the man.

 “I don' know if I'll be able to sleep with something sliding between my pressed buttocks. Something so big .... strong .... So hard! Growing ... and growing ...Swelling ... I can feel its veins on it as it shakes... Throbbing ... Mmmmmm ...” She moans. “I'm not sure, I'm not sure if I'll be able to sleep”.

 The man growls. “Maybe if you'd stop wiggling your ass over it ...” complains.

 “I'm shivering, my dear ... The night is cold ... If there was something ... Something warm that could help me sleep, something you had... Maybe then I'd sleep... Yeah, just ... If you rubbed it against me … Not putting it inside ... Nothing to do with impurity ... Just rubbing it to warm me...” says the woman still with closed eyes but with a wide smile.

 “Damn ...!” Growls the man pulling the blanket and throwing it across the room. Without crossing a word, he grabs her with ruthless, gets her on all fours and starts to fuck her wildly.

 The man raises his head towards the ceiling. “I promise Goddess! Tomorrow we'll only sleep, as it should be!” He promises.

 The woman also looks up and says between groans and laughter. “She means it Goddess! Not like yesterday or the day before yesterday or the day before that, and the day before that day ...!”

 “Damn you, woman!” Roars the man slapping her ass. “What are you doing ?!” Protests the women. “Do it stronger!” 

No comments:

Post a Comment