Friday, November 25, 2016
During last weekend we discovered a problem to use Unity with our animations. There was no problem with the pieces on the first layer but when it comes to recognise the pieces from other layers the program simply ignore them or don't find them. This could make us redo almost every animation but also spend quite more time to animate with our animation system. So... after try to find a possible solutions, we finally decided to keep going with Flash.
We know this can be frustrating for you because Knot spent almost two weeks learning and working for this and I can asure you it's frustrating to us too. In any case but we'll compensate the time lost. Since Root was sick for a couple of days during this week and lost some time too, we'll be doing some extra hours of work for a couple of weeks to be sure to catch the development planed. Even if, after this couple of weeks we see, we still are a little too short of time for the next alpha, we'll work on weekend or whenever it's necessary to have it finished before holidays ^^
Now the real report... U53ful 1d1o7 and Xanazz had been working on observing events for chapter 1, Root made three animations and Knot prepared the interface for chapter two. City, possibility to save choosing slots, and a lot of little necessary things.
Have a nice weekend!